Friday, March 04, 2005

China - Austin / Beijing - 3/4/2005 - 3/5/2005

The Adventure begins!
After a long flight we have finally arrived in Beijing.
Getting to fly in Japan Air Lines, I realized how bad the service had gotten aboard U.S. carriers, between the service, the food, and the amenities I wish I would get to fly as comfortably more often, instead of being on those cramped carriers with flight attendants who should have retired twenty years earlier.
Driving into Beijing I was surprised at how much it reminded me of driving into other large South American capitals. The way the roads were laid out, the buildings and the streets it all seemed very familiar.
Well, after the long flight it was time to pass out in bed and get ready for the rest of the trip!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto on the Japan airlines experience. Only thing is, by the time I got to the JAL leg of my flight, I was dead-tired and usually didn't get to enjoy the service due to the fact that I was asleep. Those ladies are artists when it comes to customer service.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home